The Potter’s House
We are excited to announce that we will be Re-opening for public services on Sunday, May 24th, at 10:30 am! Please read through the safety practices before attending.
Your health and the health of others in our community are a priority; thus, we ask that you follow the following commonsense health guidelines.
1. We recommend that you do not come at the last minute or late, as we will be taking the following safety screening precautions before each service.
a. Hand sanitizer will be provided, and every person is required to sanitize for entrance.
b. Every person will have their temperature taken.
c. Masks are optional.
2. We will be seated by families, but with some distancing between seats.
3. We will continue to practice the CDC recommendations of refraining from handshaking and hugging, etc.
4. We will not be passing offering plates. Alternative means will be in place within the building, and we encourage continual online giving.
5. We will not be providing nursery, children's church, or children's Sunday school for the time being. Adult Sunday school will resume at a date to be announced.
6. If you’ve traveled to a coronavirus area or have been in contact with someone diagnosed with corona virus in the past two weeks, please do not come.
7. If you are sick or have a high temperature, please do not come.
8. If you are elderly or have preexisting conditions or compromised immune system, we recommend that you refrain from attending and continue to join us online until all restrictions are removed.
9. If you are uncomfortable with meeting in person or object to any of these guidelines: We ask that you do not attend and that you continue to watch online.
10. If you have objections to sanitizing, screening or distancing we would prefer that you do not attend until all restrictions are removed.
We appreciate your cooperation and look forward to seeing you soon!